It is impossible to ignore the environmental impact that occurs in logistics. BEST Logistics has been making efforts to reduce logistics-related environmental impact. While providing safe and efficient warehousing and transportation services, we are also working proactively to maximize the efficiency of these operations and to reduce their environmental footprint.
- Use of energy-saving light bulbs of latest technology.
- Install motion-sensing switch devices for lamp in suitable areas in the warehouses.
- All wastes are well sorted and recycled if suitable.
- Use of natural light wherever possible.
- Transportation of goods with green engine vehicles.
- All engines are turned off during the process of loading and unloading to reduce CO2 emissions.
- Enhancement of transport efficiency through well-planned routing to reduce delivery mileage.
- Use of milk-run approach to optimize the supply chain network.
- Driving training to improve vehicle emissions and fuel efficiency.
- Load and unloading training to decrease merchandises’ damage.
- Safe Driving training to proactively prevent accidents.
Going forward, environmental considerations are a major part of business plan within BEST Logistics, and we will continue to expand logistics-related CO2 reduction initiatives, with the aim of pushing our green logistics to higher levels of collaborative best practice.